How can I get the lastest information on IC Bologna activities?

Register on our webiste, request to be a member of our fb group, follow us on instagram and facebook page.

You can come to our office in Via Irnerio 43, we open on Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm to 8pm.

The membership card is valid for 1 academic year (from September to August) and it allows to become an association member and participate to all our activities. Your IC Bologna card will also provides benefits and discounts at different IC Bologna partner stores.

The most important document is Codice Fiscale (Italian Tax Code). If you are non-EU student, you would have to make a request for the Permesso di Soggiorno (Resident Permit).

It allows you to sign rental contracts, to work and to open a bank account.

The Codice Fiscale can be requested at the Agenzia delle Entrate office. You can also make a request for your Codice Fiscale at the Università di Bologna by following the instructions from this link.

There are various website where you can find a room or a house in Bologna (,,, or check in facebook groups, as Bologna Affitto or Affittasi Bologna. IC Bologna can help you to find an accomondation, more information here.

In Bologna, you can go anywhere by bike.  Buy a used one (not stolen!). Anyway, you can check the bus schedule on google maps (that is updated in real time) or on On the University of Bologna website you can get the 1-year pass for only 10€.

You can call 118 and ask for help. An ambulance will come a pick you up. You can also contact the Guardia Medica.

You have to go to the nearest police station and report.

You can visit